El Niño offers a variety of ways to train:
- Group Classes
- Private Training
- Training Camps & Workshops
Consult our Schedule to see which classes are currently being offered.
- MMA & Grappling
- Muay Thai & Striking
- Brazilian & American Jiu Jitsu
- Grappling for Kids (Ages 9-13)
- Combat Conditioning
2. PRIVATE TRAINING
1) Combat Sports
2) Athletic Performance
3) Sports Medicine
3. TRAINING CAMPS & WORKSHOPS
CODE OF CONDUCT
Please respect these rules so we can all train healthy, happy and hard!
- Arrive Early. Arrive 10-15mins before class to warm up for training.
Late arrivals may not be admitted to class!
- Help Your Classmates improve and perform well.
- Bring Water and Juice/Gatorade/etc, and a recovery shake to drink afterwards.
- Bring a Towel and all your own gear. Do not borrow others' equipment without asking.
- Always Be Respectful of instructors, other students & the space. Deal with frustration in a calm & civilized manner: it's part of your training.
- Be Fair Be mindful of size differences: if you are heavier than your partner, make sure they are ok with your force.
- Be Clean We take infectious disease seriously: always bring clean clothes & gear to training. Stinky students will be asked to leave!
- Report Abuse If someone is unfairly aggressive towards you, speak up. We are here to develop ourselves, not demean others.